It’s now easier than ever to elegantly conceal your Gear cables with a Legrand Wiremold CMK10 Cordmate Cord Cover Kit!
You’ve just finished installing your Gear and are ready to enjoy your stylishly sophisticated retrofit motorized shade solution. You’ve plugged in your power source, but are now at a loss for what to do with the cable! While Axis Gear does come with it’s own set of cable management clips, it’s now easier than ever to elegantly conceal your Gear cables with a Legrand Wiremold CMK10 Cordmate Cord Cover Kit!
“CordMate Cord Channel hides cords and cables in a flash. Streamlined to blend with any décor, CordMate is perfect for concealing and organizing cords and cables. Self-adhesive backing makes installation simple. And it's paintable.” - Legrand, North America
- Tape measure
- Exacto knife
- Pencil to mark
- Level (optional)
- Clean your wall’s surface to ensure it is smooth and clean of dust or residue.
- Measure the vertical and horizontal spaces where you intend to fit your cord cover.
- Cut your cord channel according to the length you need
- Allow for about an inch of Gear cable slack
- (Optional) Use a level and pencil to accurately mark where your cord channel will be installed
- Thread the cable through the cord channel ensuring its tucked in securely.
- Peel off the adhesive tape backing and press the cord channel(s) to the wall
- Attach the flat elbow covers over any 90° turns
- Plug in your Axis Gear and enjoy!
Here’s a helpful step-by-step video outlining the directions above: https://youtu.be/pfTu7K5wfr0
You can purchase a Legrand Wiremold CMK10 Cordmate Cord Cover Kit from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2DbMt4A
Here a few pics of what it looks like post-installation: